About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

22.5.08

Projects to trip over!


I finally got this little gem yesterday. It'll be perfect to take along on the trip. I have lots of stash yarn to use for some of the projects. I particularly like designs 1, 11, and 26.
I can't believe that it's Thursday! Today the kids get their caps and gowns.
I frogged back the cotton cardi to the ribbing and am attempting to make the twists neater. Not bad so far, but I'm not pleased with having to do that at all! You'd think after all these years I'd know better than to use that type of yarn!! That's what happens when you are enticed by color--practicality goes out the window! Ir will be a lovely garment, and I know one that will be worth all the hassle.
Speaking of color...I picked up a skein of Noro sock yarn. It was all alone and needed company. Yeah, right. Anyway, I'll take that along and get a pair going on the plane. Hopefully the tiny circulars in the sizes I need will be here within the week. This is the colorway I bought, but the photo doesn't show the the other colors (yellow, pink, charcoal, and green).


Photos from the Internet

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm still debating about taking a knitting project on our trip. I'm thinking if I'm bored I'll sleep--which is what I should be doing on the plane. What to do? What to do? I already have 4-5 movies on my iPod.

Let me know how the Noro socks turn out. I've heard mixed reviews on the yarn. $20 socks better be awesome! The colors are oh so tempting.