About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

5.5.08

Music to my ears!

We performed the piece (along with three others from our repertoire) we commissioned for Carolynne for the church concert yesterday. It was great. I seem to be of average height until I see a photo or video of myself--I'm shorter and smaller than I think!
Pictured is my little flock in the office. My two faithful collies guard t
hem. It's sunny and the grass has greened up beautifully. I'm ready for spring--not the heat, though.
Yesterday I took some photos of Ben for his announcements. That's like pulling teeth. His face is easy to read, so when he's not happy and relaxed--it definitely shows! I'll get those done today. He didn't want a party or an official birthday party this year--he'll invite some friends over for a barbecue and bonfire (in
the fire pit). Wow, Costco did a great job on the announcements, an hour turnover, and they were able to use the photo Ben wanted. He's set! It's a shame he couldn't use his senior photo, but copyright laws rule.
Busy day today (5.6.08). Appointment at 9, Mom, and then a knitting group at a coffee shop tonight. I hope there's a good turnout and that Kathy's there, too (hint).


2 comments:

Joanne said...

Love your sheep! How's the vest coming along? :)

Deborah said...

The vest is progressing nicely--I'll post a photo sometime soon. I'm swatching for a cotton cardigan, now.