About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

28.7.08

Tying up loose ends

This is the week of finishing stuff. I'm on my way with the clock vest, and picking up the cotton cardi again. Also, I don't know if I can squeeze out another pair of short socks from the Noro sock yarn...I may have to figure something else out on that. Anyway, I seem to be making progress.
One skein of Noro is swatched out to see how the Kori squares will look. I think they'll be really pretty. A pop of bright green here and there. The green could also be used for the trimmm...mmmaybenot.
What I need to find is the perfect yarn for St. Brigid. I have the book from the library, so I can study the photos and pattern. Kathy already bought her
yarn and I'm still looking. It has to be fabulous. I won't make the mistake of buying anything less than the best for my cable work (believe me, I've had experience with that!).
It's beastly hot outside and a good aftern
oon to stay in! I re-took photos of the crayon handspun and the Circle Tote and they are so much nicer.

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Hi! The circle totes are cute and the colors in that crayon yarn is so great that I would just want it sitting in a skein on a shelf looking pretty :)

I love your German speaking sheep - that gave me a good laugh!!

Thanks for stopping by :)

Kathy said...

I hadn't seen this yarn since you started spinning it on the day that you taught me to spin. This is beautiful. Do you have any ideas what you are going to make with it?

Deborah said...

Thanks! I'm thinking of using it in a little vest as the intarsia design. I have to go through the handspun stash of solids to do the body.

Joanne said...

I love that purse and your crayone looks great! Good job.