About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

19.7.08

The clock is ticking again!

Well, I went over to Wisconsin with J and B to the scout camp and took along my knitting. It's been too long since I worked on it, but I got a few rows done. It's almost to the point it was LAST time when I realized I used the WRONG needle size. I'll post a photo once I get beyond that point!
The bridge across from Neuschwanstein in the photo
on the left is where we find brave MiniD posing (photo on the right-Ben held on to her legs so she wouldn't plunge to a terrible death!). The other photo is from Füssen, a town nearby. We stayed there a couple of nights and loved it. The Ritterfest was starting (Renaissance Fair with an authentic setting and great costumes), so I caught the drummers parading up to the Monastery. It was fun to see all kinds of characters wandering around the town while we were there.

No comments: