About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

29.1.09

Oooommmmm...

I'm still in the yoga zone. I wore earplugs today. I think the music's too loud. I can still hear, though. I also took off my glasses, which helped me focus on my positions and not my reflection!
The Montauk is coming along fine. I added a couple of rows to the beginning of the body. The chunky yarn is perfect for the small, I'll get a little more room for the girls without it being over sized. I gave up the Kilimanjaro because I was drawing a blank knitting the lace, and it's really easy. It's okay, I'll get to it soon. St. B. is a big hit and I'm wearing it to coffee tomorrow so Zinnea Bouquet can see it.
Gnomette's friend, Seamus O'Gnome, is knitted but needs his felting bath today.
Today's th
e first day in a long time I don't have to be anywhere! Yea!

3 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, Thank you for visiting Margie's Crafts and leaving the lovely messages. Glad to hear ST. B is such a hit. Hope Seamus takes to the bath. Enjoy the coffee tomorrow. hugs Margie.

Kathy said...

I like that pattern. Cropped on my usually is just my size.

Coffee was fun. And you looking so cute in St. Brigid...

Margie said...

Happy St. Brigid's Day Deborah, hugs Margie.