About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

23.1.09

Fab FO

Finally, I can call St. Brigid...FINISHED! I seamed the neckband a few minutes ago and took a quick photo, although it isn't the greatest at least you can see it's on my body. Feels good, too. The yarn is DK weight so it's not overly heavy. I get to test drive it today and I'll wear it to Friendship Friday at the shop tonight. I found the snow photo I wanted to post the other day. I took a photo of my shadow. Oh, the sun came out to shine on my new FO!!!

4 comments:

CraftyGryphon said...

Wow, that's just GORGEOUS! I'm in awe!!

Kathy said...

YaHoo! Congratulations! It's beautiful! Don't you love it? I'm anxious to see how it looks on you.

I wanted to try and schedule some coffee yesterday, but it was not meant to be. Maybe this week will be better.

Are you ready for another KAL? The sock yarn arrived. I'll see if I can get the blanks knit up on the machine soon.

Margie said...

Deborah, I take my hat off to you. You have completed a work of art, congratulations and well done. Amazing piece of work. hugs Margie.

Joanne said...

ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!!! Good job! I love that sweater!