About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

16.1.09

Little projects

Gnomette made her debut when I went to Friendship Friday at the LYS. The mushroom was a hit, too. I'm making her a friend. It was really cold again today, starting out at -22. When I left the shop it was +7 and snowing.
We have the weekend to ourselves. Angelika is in New York for the long weekend. I'm catching up on some housework and such.
My second spinning class is set for February. I'm an
xious to do that again.
I finished knitting a friend for Gnomette. He's dressed in dark green. I'm thinking he might be a little bit Irish...

2 comments:

Margie said...

Top of the morning to you Deborah and to Gnomette's friend, if you have not named him yet, then perhaps he could be called Seamus O Gnome. I have missed your blog and what an amount of work you have done in my abscence. Thank you very much for the get well wishes. The hats are amazing, really pretty. hugs Margie.

Deborah said...

Good to hear from you! I like the name for Gnomette's friend. I've knitted him and now need to felt him.
Take care...Deborah