About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

28.1.09

My horoscope

Below is my horoscope for today. It must be a reminder to finish my WIPs before moving on to other projects...riiiiight...obviously this horoscope wasn't written by a knitter! I have Kilimanjaro on hold and started Montauk. The Araucania is knitting up beautifully. The photos below are from the Diabetes Walk at the Mall of America on the 24th. It was a lot of fun. We stopped at the sculpture garden for some quick photos (brrrr...).

January 28, 2009 Virgo Virgo (8/23-9/22) Before you get involved in any new project, competition or relationship today, you need to put things on pause -- take another long look at the last project, competition or relationship you were involved in. There are some loose ends that still need to be tied up in a neat little bow. Make sure you finish it up completely before starting on something new. You know that you've got to close that door before you will be totally ready to open up another one.



1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh.. that horiscope wasn't written by a knitter or crocheter or a quilter. Gee! How many projects do I have, let me count the ways.... I love your pics of the mall. I never made it there when we lived in MN.