About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

8.9.08

Ready, steady, GO!

I'm off to a roaring start on St. Brigid--all the way through row 8! So far, no problems. I love the yarn, it's a joy to knit with. The charts are easy to read and I haven't had any problems keeping track of the sections. Naturally, I had to go down a couple of needle sizes, but with A. Starmore's patterns that's to be expected. I think the fabric looks good. I'm sure Kathy's far along by now. I worked on spinning and socks over the weekend. I can't focus on a cable sweater in a large group setting!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I'm glad to hear that you had a fun weekend. It's getting to be a nice time of the year to do some traveling.

Don't sweat Brigid. It's a KAL, not a race. Remember, it's the process. Cables are not something to do in a group setting. I got a little too involved in the Twins game the other night and had to redo a couple sections of cable where I zigged when I should have zagged. Get you cable repeats set and maybe we can have a morning of knitting together. Possibly on someone's upcoming bday?