About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

4.8.08

New in the queue



Now that the vest is finished, I'm very pleased. It was worth all the self-imposed problems. I sewed the buttons on tonight and tried it on. Great!!! Can't wait for it to get cooler.
It's time to see what's next. In honor of the Olympics, I'll be working on the Lopi cardigan for a WIP and the Kori for a new project. I should have the pastel cotton cardigan done by the time the games begin.
September is reserved for St. Brigid. I ordered some yarn from the shop--Rowan Scottish Tweed DK in color 00019 Peat. It's a lovely brown, which will not be too dark or too light. I love tweed yarn for the depth of color. So many to choose from. This yarn is a perfect substitute for the Alice Starmore yarn, so I limited my choices to two. The neutral won, as the Herring had more blue than I thought.

No comments: