About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

14.8.08

Finish line and Podium


I made it to the finish line late last night! My Lopi is now done. I dug out the buttons I bought in Germany two years ago and sewed them on, blocked it, and now I'm waiting for my podium ceremony on Ravelry. As usual, I was worried about the fit, but once again Lopi pulled through and blocked nicely. I didn't care for the seed stitch border (having to sew it on). I went down a needle size to make it look neater. I'll take a better photo later.
15.08.08--I got my message today from Bobicus Maximus. I'm on the podium for the WIPSwrestling.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Great Job! That is an absolutely gorgeous sweater. You need to model that one. :)

Deborah said...

Thank you! I think I'll enjoy wearing this one. It's more like a jacket because it's nice and long.