About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

4.9.07

On the edge--



First day of the new school year! Ben's going to have a great year. He's excited and that's good. I have the schedules from meetings, sports, etc. Now I have to cram everything on my schedule. I admit that it's nice to have another driver, although I still worry. He'll learn really quickly in the school parking lot! I was working on a design for the German Club t-shirt last night and used my light table. As you can see, it's also great for showing the lacy stitches on a sleeve edge (Bianca's Jacket). The holes are more pronounced, which I like. The back is done, and the sleeves will go quickly. Normally I knit them together, but I had problems concentrating (mistakes) and opted to do one at a time to preserve my sanity.

No comments: