About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

16.9.07

And now join me while we sing...



"Knitting in the sleeves, knitting in the sleeves, we shall come rejoicing, knitting in the sleeves!" Now the easy part...I like knitting the yoke on this. The silk held up well to all the frogging, which was a surprise. Thank you Plymouth! I will use one of the virgin skeins for the yoke, though. The boys built a fire pit yesterday and Jim and I enjoyed a fire last night. Ben and his buddies were studying physics--more like watching car hockey and the blender guy on the 'puter. Heck, they had fun and I'll miss feeding all those boys next year!
11:23 am--And now BII is successfully joined. Hallelujah! I have a little time to knit before class. It was a gorgeous day yesterday, and we had a fire going in the fire pit. We had s'mores for dessert. Ben and his buddy were working on their physics homework. (This time they actually worked on it!) It's Monday, and I have the first 13 rows of the yoke done. It's not interesting enough to see, yet. Two of my students are working on the Bianca and it's nice to have one in the works to show them. For some unknown reason, this is one of my fastest projects. I wish everything I have on the needles knitted up this quickly!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Good for you! The Bianca II looks great so far. I am anxious to see the lace yoke. It is such a gorgeous sweater. Enjoy the fire pit, I don't need one yet. :)