About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

15.1.08

Making progress

Well, this baby's moving along quickly. Now I'm to the point where I can take it along. I have to knit until it's 13.5", which means I'll probably go to 14. I have six skeins of the tweed. Black is not a favorite (non)color of mine, but this tweed (#619) is nice. It reminds me of licorice--a warm black. Anyway, so far, so good. The only issue I had with the color section was to decrease the 20 stitches right after working the circle chart. I did one green row, and then decreased. I wished I'd done that right before the garter ridge to "hide" the decreases, but I'm NOT frogging it back.
It's cold out today; -3 and it feels like -3. That's good. I want it to go lower because it's fun to zap a cup of
water in the microwave, go outside and toss it in the air, and watch it freeze in midair. (It's a Minnesota thing!)

No comments: