About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

3.10.07

Pumpkin progress

I love this time of year. It's about the only time I have color in my front landscaping! My dog and I started a walk yesterday, but the rain turned us back. I do not like the smell of wet dog! We'll go this morning. It's clear and beautiful today.
I'm making great progress on the Jack O'Lantern. You can see the pieces-parts in the photo. The stem even has the little ridge at the top. I'm using worsted-weight, smooth wool yarn and 3mm needles. The fabric is firm, which will be nice for stuffing (the fill won't show through). The face will be different from the original. I don't know about that, yet. The fabric in the photo is some that I bought last year. I have a blouse out of the matching polka-dot fabric cut out and ready to sew.
Mmmm--more projects.

No comments: