About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

12.10.07

Coffee and conversation

Howdy do, how are you?

Jack came to coffee with Kathy and I today (Friday). He looked quite dapper, too. I just love this guy. He makes me smile every time I look at him. I decided to knit a girlfriend for him, so we'll see how that goes.
Monday--It was a crazy weekend. Ben made some money for our German trip at the yard sale, we managed to get to the swim meet, and yesterday was the 10th anniversary of the scout troop. We had a pig roast. Being outside in the damp cold takes its toll, though. Let's just say I haven't needed my fan lately!
Thankfully this is a short week for school and we have a second visit to Gustavus planned. Last week was tough and a break will be very welcome! Mmmm--maybe I can manage a visit to the Tangled Skein
yarn shop. I like that name, gee--it reminds me of the yarn in my multiple knitting bags--always tangled!

No comments: