About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

28.1.10

Thinking of green and steeks


I'm making progress on the cardigan and the vest.  You can see the three-stitch steek forming nicely up the front of the cardigan.  The vest is very fun to knit and I really like the Donnegal yarn.  My fingers feel soft from the bit of lanolin in the yarn.  The cabling is easy, although I got ahead of myself and forgot to make the first twists in the middle.  It was only one row, so not a big deal.  I rarely knit anything without having to tink at some point. 






We're having very cold temps, but it's sunny and doesn't seem so cold.   Eevee uses her paths to navigate around the yard.  I need to bring in some wood for the fireplace before we get more snow.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, your work looks so good, and you have so many projects at one time, I am impressed, as I have a few projects too but none of them are progressing just now. Keep warm and cozy. Hugs, Margie.

Joanne said...

Oh, your knitting projects are beautiful! I love seeing the snow ans Eevee, she is so gorgeous!