Well, I lasted a little longer into the new year before caving--I got the yarn for a Lopi cardigan, which I've wanted to knit for years. It's got steek stitches in the front, although I am convinced I don't like having just two purl stitches. I'm a little past joining in the round and decided to put in an extra stitch between the two steek stitches, and then on either side I'll twist the knit stitches. Rather than the purls showing on the front, I can work a crochet chain up the twisted stitches and then cut the center. Anyway, that's the plan.
The Batty Baktus Flat Feet Scarf is coming along. It's a nice NBK (no brain knit) and I like the color way. The first panel for the increases is almost finished, and then the second panel will be for the decreases.
21.01.10 I took out the Lopi cardigan to the ribbing and re-knit with the 3-stitch steek. I also decided to finally finish the sleeve of the Rustic cardigan. I don't think I'll go with the wood buttons, though. With nine buttons, I don't want to have to take them off when it's washed.