About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

7.11.08

What a difference a day makes, twenty-four little hours...

As I'm writing this, it's snowing! Beginning to stick a little, too. The ground's still too warm, but I imagine that will change soon. Lawsy-mercy--I had sandals on just a couple of days ago.
I took a break from (gasp) knitting yesterday. My shoulders were a little sore. Today's a great day to knit. I may head down to the shop and visit this afternoon. I don't get the opportunity often.
I took the pattern for this hat down to the shop. It's the one I made for Ben last Christmas. I didn't embellish it, but will probably do one for myself soon. I got in a few row
s of my sleeves. I've made it past chart B increases and now have to incorporate chart A increases. So far, so good. I'm glad I made the row sheet for the charts. It's easy to keep track of where I am!
Oh...the pie is really good!

4 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, how exciting it must be have the first snow. We rarely have snow here, mostly rain and westerly winds. I know what you mean about the sore shoulders, I keep reminding myself to do some stretches as it is surprising how time passes quickly when you are knitting. Happy Friday. Margie.

Deborah said...

Hi Margie, the snow was pretty to see today. I need to get some wood from the other end of the yard for the fireplace tonight! Have a great weekend, D.

Margie said...

hey Deborah, hope you are snuggled up warm by the fire this evening. It is already night here and I had the stove in the kitchen and the one in the living room going strong all day. Thank you for the comment on my blog. Margie.

Joanne said...

Wonderful Hat!!