About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

22.11.08

Spinning dizzy...and a major award (it's not a lamp!)

My drop spindle class was a success today. It was fun to teach something different and my students (7!) did a great job. The spindles worked out great and everyone had fun. When lunch was ready, they were so focused that they waited for a bit before eating! I'm sure I'll have another class soon.
I received a very nice award recently from Margie at Margie's Crafts. Thank you so much! I will post more about it soon!
I haven't posted since the our flying squirrel incident--I've been a bit busy. Jim brought Ben and three other classmates back to the cities for Thanksgiving. It's WONDERFUL to him home again for a few days. The college had a live feed for a swim meet on Friday. I managed to watch a bit of it and see Ben. I lost the signal a couple of times. It's amazing to watch something like that from my computer! Cool!
I'm really pooped and I see why--it's late. The guys already crashed, so I guess it's my turn...good night!
24.11.08 Listed below are the rules for the award.

1. Please put the logo on your blog.
2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

And the first nominees are: Zinnia Bouquet, Fibres for Ewe, and Sunnybrook Farm Designs
The rest will have to come with time. I only follow a few blogs right now.

3 comments:

Melmaid said...

Hi Deborah, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. Congratulations on your award. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving. This is my first year without Thanksgiving dinner for a few years. Mel.

Margie said...

hi Deborah, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. hope you have a good one. hugs Margie.

Deborah said...

I'll have a piece of pumpkin pie in your honor!