About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

4.10.08

Everything's so greeeeen!

St. Croix River and Lindstrom's water tower
Gorgeous day for a drive! The leaves are changed a little and I got a few nice photos. When we got home, there was a box waiting for me from Joanne!!! The Texas Twisters t-shirt (the group still uses the design I did when I lived there!) and a lovely green shawl!!!! It's going to match my Einstein Coat, St. Brigid, and more! Joanne has a knack for designing lace--love, love, love! I'll let the photos speak for themselves...

2 comments:

Kathy said...

That water tower looks very familiar to me. Jim and I were married in Lindstrom. Did you drive on to Taylors Falls? That's a beautiful drive in the fall.

What a nice surprise to find in the mail! Joanne is a good friend.

Joanne said...

I am so glad that you liked the shawl!