About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

22.10.08

Burning up the needles!


St. Brigid's cable work



I'm making (fairly) quick work of St. Brigid's front. I'm on row 113 of 150+ rows until the neck shaping. Love this pattern. Simple shape, cables, great yarn, and happy fingers. Kathy finished hers and by the photos, it's really pretty. I have quite a bit of yarn left, so I'll have enough for an accessory or two. It's dreary (my favorite stay at home weather) and I wanted to take photos of St. B. The stitch definition is lovely and I can't wait to wear this one!!
On the pumpkin front, I'm on the last 10 rows for the body of the pumpkin--the rest of them will be smaller! The two outdoor photos are from yesterday. What a difference a day makes. It was hard to capture the yellow leaves raining down. Now, just the green ones are left to turn and fall. The red one is outside Mom's place. I brought her to the house and we burned a few leaves in the fire pit. She loved it and I got some good photos of her with Eevee. It was fun.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks like you've had some serious knittin' time! It's good to have one project that requires full attention and one that doesn't. I'm assuming the pumpkin can occupy the second category. Very pretty!