About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

24.4.08

Progress

As you can see, I'm slowly but surely making progress. I posted the picture of the latest t-shirt design on the top left side of the blog. I don't know what color, yet. The order is going through DECA so we can get it for a good price. This one was easy and went really fast. I don't know what the saying is on the back, something about predicting the last three depressions. Anyway, I liked doing that for the class.
Ben and I will go to the musical at the (rival) high school. "A" plays violin in the orchestra, and we know one of the actresses. I have to pick up the tickets today. When I was in high school, I liked orchestra better than band. It was fun to play in the pit for the musicals.
Yesterday was gorgeous, and I worked in the yard most of the day. I can feel it in my wrists. Bell practice was a bear and I'm pretty sore today. I'm grateful I don't play any lower! We'll play in church on Sunday. The piece we commissioned for the director is coming along. The first part is adagio, and the second part is (for lack of a better word) FAST.
Oh, I hear rain. It's supposed to be 67 today and 46 tomorrow. Dang! If I had the vest done I could wear it!

No comments: