About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

4.4.08

Tick-tock

I'm progressing at a good pace now that the cable panels are established. Kathy, you're right--this is a fun one to knit! I love this yarn. I know I'll have leftovers, but I'll have a vest that I love to wear and that's the reason I knit. (Sorry about the photo, my batteries are low.)
A LYS went out of business this week and I broke my rule (not to buy any more yarn). I got ten skeins of Ella Rae Silkience and 18 skeins of Kathmandu Aran( note that it's gray with fleck of blue (and green!). That's the yarn I've tagged for St. Brigid (IF I have enough, I'm too lazy to do the math right now). I'm glad the shop owner isn't going to completely quit the business. She's going to do on-line sales and "party" type sales, AND she's starting a group on one Tuesday evening a month at a local coffee shop.
Ben's teacher got 42 orders for Sigi t-shirts. I'll get mine for FREE! Very cool...

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Purty! Now I'll have to do some St. Brigid shopping. No fair starting yours before I do.

What you think about trying this new knitting group? I've never gone to one before, but this sounds perfect--once a month and it's on the night Jim works late anyway. I'd be willing to give it a go if you would...

Deborah said...

Sure! It begins next month.

Deborah said...

Remember--I have some UFOs to tackle before St. Brigid. Maybe we can do a knitalong sometime?