About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

26.10.10

I Made My Way Through the Stash

Just kidding!  I finished the Stash Cardigan with the four skeins of Himalaya.  I really like the yarn so much better than I originally thought.  I'll add some other large buttons until I get the others painted; that way I can wear it.  Our temps are dropping after today.I had fun over the weekend camping with the troop in spite of the abundance of liquid sunshine.  The theme for the camporee was CSI.  The patrols had to solve a murder by collecting evidence using scout skills and learning some new ones.  The staff didn't even know who the murderer was and it was funny to find out that it was the ex-wife, played by a friend of mine.  Our troop was well-represented on staff with former and present adult scouters.  I walked around with my patrol, the What-Sons, and the other leader was with     the Crime Scene Instigators.  Our patrols earned three high scores and the  troop got a site inspection ribbon to add to the troop flag.
26.10.10  I can see the wind picking up.  It's supposed to be very windy and rainy today.  I have to decide whether to take Mom out and about today.
Last night I brought out my button stash and found three buttons for Stash.  Originally I was going to paint the wooden ones, but the tagua buttons match nicely.  It's cold enough today to wear the sweater!  Yesterday the postman delivered a package from dear Margie in Ireland.  I won a drawing on her blog and it was so fun to open and see all the goodies she sent!  Thank you so much, Margie!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, so glad you enjoyed the package. The wool is 75% wool 25% polymide (sorry but it had nothing on the labels, I had to go and find out).The Newbridge silverware Christmas decoration is from a local shop. Happy Halloween. hugs, Margie.