About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

30.4.10

Project progress


A few days ago...I'm making quick work of the Bistro Shirt.  After it's finished, I have to suck it up and work on Kilimanjaro.  The other skeins of the natural Rowan Scottish Tweed Aran came last week.  It's lovely yarn and I'll have to find something lovely to make with the yarn--but then I have lots of lovely yarn in the stash! 

I'm sitting on the porch and enjoying the breeze, the emerging leaves, and birds singing.  It's just cool enough for a sweater, which is always a bonus.
30.04.10  The shirt is finished and I have photos.  I think I'll wear it today.
Postscript...I wore it today and it's just lovely against the skin, although I might have been able to use it as a vest--it got chilly and rainy this afternoon!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Beautiful! The yarn looks wonderfully soft, too.