About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

19.4.10

Light at the end of the tunnel...

Finally!  The work on the Lopi cardigan is done and I can get ready to block this sweater!  I can't say it was a favorite to make, but I did like doing my first official steeked project.  It was successful.  The little ends still cause worry, but I won't even go there!  I'm never happy with my Lopi sweaters until they are blocked, and I have to have patience.  In the meantime I picked up a skein of sock yarn at Shepherd's Choice and a freebie pattern for a scarf.  I need a good, mindless project between the big projects.  It's quite fun to make and I loved the sample at SC.
The classes on Sunday are combining, I'll have my Monday evenings off, too--it's that time of year.  It's okay, though.  I'll have to pinch my pennies until fall.  Heaven knows I have enough yarn and fiber to keep me busy!

1 comment:

Margie said...

Deborah, great to finally leave a comment for you. Spring has indeed sprung in terms of work, and it is really good to see so many items nearing completion or fully finished. You have been so busy, your energy never ceases to amaze me. I love the Lopi sweater, such fine details and combining of colors. Big hugs, Margie.