About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

12.6.09

New sweater


The sweater is finished. I think it turned out really nice. It blocked beautifully and Sock Monkey was such a good helper! He wanted to model it for me.
It started out sunny this morning, but now it looks a bit cloudy. The temperature is in the low 70s, which is fine with me! I helped Jim get some of the equipment ready for the Boy Scout training course, Grey Wolf. I changed the batteries in the GPS units and got the realistic first aid kits ready. I mix up nice blood...a few drops of red and one drop of green in some glycerin. Jim's going to take the stuff down to the camp for the first course tomorrow. I got my stuff done today, so I can go with some friends on a little road trip tomorrow!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, hope your little road trip is successful. The sweater is great, absolutely fantastic, I love the red buttons and I must say sock Monkey is an excellent model. Big hugs Margie.

Joanne said...

I love your new sweater! Sock Monkey did a great job modeling too.