About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

9.4.09

Let the sunshine in!

It's a lovely spring day and I see buds on the maple tree. I decided to take some time and sit outside with some knitting. I didn't change the lens on my camera, so I had to lean way back to get a photo of my project. My feet are in focus! Eevee enjoyed a bit of sun also.
I've gone back to the Kilimanjaro sweater. The pattern instructions were written strangely and it was just a simple matter of the wording. Of course it was easy to fix--too easy! Now I'm on a roll and it should be a quick knit.
Yesterday Jim got me some biking shoes and I'll use the clips on the spinning bike. I've always been a little hesitant to use clips in the past. We'll see.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, Eevee looks so cute. Your knitting reminds of my grandmother and her Scottish cousins, they knit that shell style, making it into cardigans, baby blankets and even christening shawls. I hope you enjoy the Easter break. I think I will take a "leaf of your book" and put my feet up and do some knitting later today. Happy Easter to you and yours. hugs Margie.

Joanne said...

Kilimanjaro looks like a wonderful sweater! So nice to sit outside and knit too. Eevee is a gorgeous dog.