About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

12.12.08

Jingle-jingle!

I'm feeling festive today. I met my friend Kathy for coffee and we exchanged gifts. She brought along the little sweaters in the photo on her blog. They are adorable! I'll post photos later of my pattern calendar and teeny-tiny mittens. We always manage to have a good conversation over coffee with lots of laughing.
Anyway, I finished the little sheep and it wanted to be photographed on the tree, so I posed it by the sheep ornament. I found some little bells at JoAnn's and have to make a collar and hanger for it. Now I want to make more! They're cute and fast. This one's made with oddments of my handspun.
We picked out a small tree last weekend. It's so pretty. Most of the ornaments come from Germany with some mementos from our travels. I usually put candles on the tree (just for show), but decided not to this year. It's a bit small and there's not enough room. Tonight's pizza night and Ghost Whisperer!

9 comments:

Margie said...

Deborah, it sounds like you really enjoyed the time with your friend and what a cute sheep. Your tree does not look to small to me and I love the way you decorated it. Hope that pizza night went well. hugs Margie.

Mary Ellen (megardengal) said...

What a precious little sheep and i love the quote about being sheep!!

blessings
mary

Joanne said...

I love that sheep!

Joanne said...

I love your tree too! I forgot to write that in the other comment. :) Very nice. We have a small tree too, that way I can reach the top for decorating.

Kathy said...

Your tree looks beautiful. Coffee was fun. Where does the time go when we get gabbing?

Great, now I have to make a sheep.

jojo-caramel said...

Your Christmas tree is beautiful and i love love love your little sheep ! So cute ! (I arrive from Louise's blog) My daughter Clara aged 8 is also Participating at Louise's Wonderful Home sweet Home Party she exhibits some of our christmas ornaments on her blog :) Merry Christmas !

The White Bench said...

I am coming via Beachy!
WOW!!! Loooove your tree (and sheep!!)
I also like putting travel mementos on the tree... Pop in if you have a spare moment!

Merry Christmas,

Monica.

Deborah said...

Wow, thanks so much for the nice comments!

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, thanks for visiting Margie's Crafts and leaving your lovely message. Happy to see you have lots of nice comments here. hugs Margie.