About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

19.12.08

Comfort and Joy

Life Is Good mug with hot cocoa? Check. Warm boots? Check. Sock Monkey PJs? Check. Seat in front of the fireplace by Christmas tree? Check. Knitting project? CHECK! I know I have to finish St. Brigid, but I needed to do some No Brain Knitting. I'm liking the colors better in the scarf. It's going to be nice and l-o-n-g! The knitted dolls are Tomten and Helga. I made them for my sister. She loved the dolls I made for her--I liked knitting fun things for her, and miss doing that.
I've also been taking more photos of projects for my Ravelry page. The Binglebangles are fun to knit and I may do more for quick gifts. Humpty Dumpty wanted to model a bracelet.
It's time to get my errands done and eat lunch (not in that order!). Before I go, h
ere's a funny from a little book (Fraulein Bo-Peepen by Dave Morrah) I found at Half Price Books:

Fraulein Bo-Peepen

Fraulein Bo-Peepen
Ben losen der sheepen
Und puzzlen mit der gelooken.
Later der sheepen ben homen gecreepen
Mit tailers behinder geshooken.

3 comments:

jojo-caramel said...

I recognized your boots ! Santa Claus !!! Its you ! With your mug of hot cocoa ! I know that Santa loves knitting too ! I like your Humpty Dumpty, so sweet ! Shall i wish you a lovely night ? for the 24th and courage ! I hope you won't be freezing... the 24th... Hé hé :) My daughter is waiting... She relies on you ;)
Merry Christmas !

Deborah said...

Ho-ho-ho!

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, Humpty looks very happy, which is what I imagine you are in that photo, relaxing with your knitting in front of the fire with your hot drink and your knitting.
hugs Margie.