About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

10.12.08

It's beginning to look a lot like...

It's that time of year!!! I'm wrapping gifts and headed to the post office today. I wanted to be sure to get the socks recorded and I finished the teddy for the Mother Bear project. I think that's a wonderful way to use up oddments. Anyway, the Santas gathered on the TV cabinet for a group photo and now they are back on the mantle. The tree is decorated and Jim got a wreath from the troop, so it's looking very Christmas-y here. Oh, and we have a nice coating of snow. I brought a load of wood in last night and will go out today and bring some closer to the house.
No baking yet, I want to wait a little while--mailing comes first. I'll work on the cards today. Tonight is bell practice, and I'm making an ornament to go along with our director's gift--a sheep. We're getting a sheep in her name through Heifer International. Good choice. I see from the time that I need to get going!!! I'm burning daylight.

Holiday Happy Dance! The boxes are mailed--ho h
o ho-dee-ho!!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Deborah, lovely post, so chrismassy, socks are cool and the santa's group photo really good. I have been so busy will put a new post asap.Leiny has a new post up on Just A Minute. hugs Margie.

Joanne said...

Great Bear and I love those Santa's.
I am tagging you for a meme. :) It's easy, find out about it on my blog, under Don't faint.