About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

29.12.08

Holiday decorations--another look

Before the decorations come down after the new year, I thought I'd take a few photos and share them. I walked around the house and looked at the details. The handkerchief box has such a pretty design. The little cupboard was made by my father for my sister the year I was born. The sheep and the mustard color cupboard were my sister's, also. I knitted the Santa hat when we lived in Texas. It's come in handy this winter! The little cardinals are perched on my chandelier all year.
The sheep may want to stay out until Easter...we'll see. The papier mache Santa hangs from my Great-Grandmother's cupboard.
Tonight I finished the cable neckband for St. Brigid. N
ow I can block the larger pieces and begin to sew. It's going to be just beautiful and I cannot wait to finally wear it!
Thanks to Margie for the Holiday Spirit Award. I had much more this year than I thought. My sister must be looking out for me--there are touches of her everywhere!

2 comments:

Margie said...

Deborah, Thank you for visiting Margie's Crafts and leaving your lovely comment. You have indeed some special christmas spirit with such beautiful things around your home. Good luck with st. Brigid. hugs Margie.

Joanne said...

The cabinet your Dad made is wonderful! Love the St Brigid.
Love ya, Joanne