About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

2.2.08

Back on Track

Things seem darkest before dawn--it's true. The sleeve is back on track, Mom's doing okay temporarily without her hearing aids (she wanted new ones anyway), we have a date for the banquet, I had fun with Kathy on Thursday, AND I finished a sleeve and shoulder seam.
I think it's going to be a nice sweater. I've enjoyed knitting it--especially since the Fair Isle kept me interested and the solid color instead of the stripes made for NBK (no brain knitting). The chain stitching around the circles w
ill be a nice touch. I'm contemplating that now. I could add another color and that wouldn't be a bad thing.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Wow, you've really made progress on your sweater. Looks good.

I'm glad things are looking up for you. That's sometimes the only upside in hitting a low point--things can only get better! (At least that's the theory.)