About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

14.2.08

Happy Valentine's Day



Here's the latest photo of the almost FO! It took me a while to choose an outline color for the circles. Anything would have looked good, but the red worked because I don't feel the need to change it, and now I don't mind the bright pink so much. The funny thing about this is the fact that I LOVE color and this sweater is sedate compared to the original design. I needed a black sweater and just couldn't go all the way with a solid black.
On the sweater is my Valentine's gift from my Valentine--Jim. The three sapphires are green! Ooooo...love it, and him! I made heart-shaped sugar-free Jell-o Jigglers for Ben. He's on taper until the end of the season. Bummer.
We have a fresh coat of snow today, so the cruddy stuff is covered and it looks pretty again.
Well, the sweater dried quickly, so I tried it on--LOVE IT! My idea for the ties isn't worked out, so I found some glass beads. I took the photo when I was wearing the sweater!

No comments: