About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

13.8.07

Monday--time to hit the ground running!


I don't know if you can see how nicely the sock fits. Joanne requested this shot. The pattern is from Regia, and was a freebee with the purchase of two skeins of Kaffe Fassett sock yarn. The leaflet has multiple size charts and photos. Since I had such a time getting my brain around sock knitting, I'm sick of the bamboo yarn, so I started the German flag socks. I got the yarn last year and started a pair. I like the shorter length for wearing with shorts or cropped pants with clunky shoes. Besides, you can get more than one sock out of the small skeins if you have little feet.
I have class today, and with Ben back home it's going to be busy until school starts. He takes his road test on Friday.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

I love your sock! Thanks for the picture. Going to blaaaag some more. :)