About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

25.11.13

FO!

I finished the Ariana Shell and it is now drying.  The Rowan Felted Tweed DK was the perfect choice.  I made it larger, as I prefer it as a vest instead of a shell.  I am wet-blocking the sweater which made the fabric easier to measure and smooth into shape.  Maybe it will be dry tomorrow and I can take it to the shop.

The lace border is a nice finish to this project.  I enjoyed knitting it.
(After looking at this photo I smoothed out the left side to match the right.) 
The lace yoke was knitted flat and then grafted together.
Above that you can see the four-row seed stitch neck band.
My next tasks are to get more patterns on Ravelry, finish Monkey Jacobus  II, start Christmas cards, and then get some small projects finished.
Thanksgiving will be just the three of us this year.  Nice and cozy.  I did not buy the turkey yet and hope to find a small one.  Last week there were none smaller than 11 pounds!  That is a LOT of turkey.  My last class of the month is today and that gives me time to tidy up the house and decorate.

No comments: