About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

15.10.13

UFOs become FOs!

Project mailed--check!  Article and photos emailed--check!  Now to wait patiently until Spin-Off Magazine spring 2014 comes in the mail.  I had Ben  read my article yesterday and then I called Joanne to read it through her expert knowledge.  Whew, now take a deep breath and move on to the next project/s.

Speaking of projects, I finished the Pine Bough Cowl last week and over the weekend I did the Three Colorwork Cozies.  I am working on another cozy in a devorative stitch along with a small card envelope.
Cowl doubled over

Love the Kenzie yarn!

I purchased five colors of Ella Rae Solid and have been making little projects...

...working small is a welcome change for my hands...

...and these projects work up quickly!

I managed to attend the bi-monthly spin-in at Anoka Fiber Works, which was fun.  Good to catch up with friends and I tried out my Icelandic birch spindle with the brown Icelandic roving I bought at the co-op.  Beautiful roving and it is made more special by spinning it with the birch spindle.

Herr Kurbis and Humpty Dumpty examine the spindle and wool.  They approve.


No comments: