About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

25.10.13

Something new

I finally FINALLY set up my shop on Ravelry!  There are more patterns to add.  I cannot believe how easy it was and Joanne made it fun, as we were on the phone chatting as I set it up.  The first pattern is one I just finished today and enjoyed knitting--the Starry Java Jacket.  It is knit flat and the texture stitch is easy to work.  I went through my button stash and found some buttons the right color to go with the red and the star button was a bonus!

The blue buttons are the perfect size and color.

The Traveling Gnome approved the addition of a star button.

The button loops are worked in the bind-off.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Loved your pattern! It was fun to knit and also, great to talk to you while you listed the pattern.