About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

19.6.12

Loose ends

I am sure this describes not only my WIPs, but this week in general.  The Wood Badge course is looming large, I have to send a box to Ben, mail a box to my cousin in Ohio, pack, clean, etc, etc...Woody Bear is cheering me on!
Between all the other tasks, I managed to spin with the spindle a bit and work on the scarf.  I am in the yellow portion of the colorway, which means the project is almost finished.
Woody Bear--always smiling
I am doing a bit of spinning...
...and knitting!
Jim has been texting me now and then from Philmont.  The last text was from Clark's Fork.  Ben is good about calling before he leaves for the back country and when he returns to Base Camp.
I finished the little sweater.  It turned out cute--I altered the sleeves by only knitting three rows of stockinette stitch and then ending with four rows of garter stitch.  I found the perfect buttons in my large button jar and now it is ready to go.
Working on the body.
All finished and ready to go!

No comments: