About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

15.9.10

Finishing touches


I've been working hard on the shop samples making changes to the ornament pattern.  Joanne proofed my pattern and had suggestions, which I appreciate so much.  I like the hangers better and the focus is on the patterning across the center.  The Argyle Pillow (at least the front) is finished and I'm now zipping through the back.  I hope to have most of it done before knit night tomorrow.  
We're having quite the rainstorm tonight.  I like hearing the rain and I'm in a comfy chair by the door watching the weather listening to "Soundscapes" music.  Very cozy!
I hit it big via the postal service and Fed Ex the past two days.  Big Agnes now has her new poles and they were under warranty!  I also got the re-published Aran Knitting, by Alice Starmore.  Folks on Ravelry said there was only one new sweater, but I noticed a few new things.  Anyway, I'm happy to have the book and can't wait to break out the tweed that's been ripening in the stash!  

1 comment:

Joanne said...

The ornaments are great fun to knit! I really like them.