About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

24.7.10

Time trial

image title
I should have saved this roving for the mountains! I finally got the Veggie Matter plied. I think I lost time in the time trial today! I ended up with around 300 yards +. Tomorrow something fast and easy to spin for the laps around Paris. Maybe I’ll even take a break and sit at a cafe…I can pretend, can't I?
I'm a little sad for Andy S in the Tour de France.  I thought he could make up the time, but Contodor put in a very good time trial, so the Tour is his this year.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Oh, so pretty! You have made some very pretty yarn, throughout this Tour. :) Let's see, a cafe. How about making a fabulous cup of java, sitting out on your back deck(or 3 seasons porch) and playing great music?? Will that help?