About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

29.7.10

Sock Monkey and Fat Rascals

After all the spinning, I finally got back to knitting.  The first project on the list was a shop sample.  I turned a regular monkey hat into a Sock Monkey Hat.  I think it came out pretty good.  My Sock Monkey gave it his seal of approval--5 bananas!
I've been tackling large-scale cleaning.  Yesterday I worked on the basement of DOOM, and today I started on Jim's office.  I'm being careful to keep papers together.  I'd love to repaint, but that will have to wait for another time.
Last week I saw a post on Needled about Fat Rascals.  I'd seen them before and thought they were so funny.  I found a recipe online and made some with what I had on hand.  Craisins instead of currants, raw sugar instead of caster sugar, and larger almonds.  Oh my, they are so good!  This recipe is a keeper--Ben and Jim will like them, too.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Great hat and those cookies look yummie!!