About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

20.11.09

Gotta catch 'em...



After the Beanie Baby craze when Ben was in first grade, the next big thing (at least that I can remember) was Pokemon. He still has his cards, etc. and I'm amazed how the cartoon has lasted! I made this Pokeball hat for my niece and it was a fun, quick project to knit. I may do one for Ben just for the heck of it. The felt Pikachu I'd made for Ben was well-loved and I thought
he would like to pose with the hat. Pikachu was very happy to oblige.


The pattern is available as a Ravelry download
.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Kathy said...

Flashback! I worked hard to resist this one way back when, but the grandparents circumvented my authority. We still have some of this stuff somewhere in our basement. Funny it's still around.