About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

10.12.14

FOs!

I finished a couple of personal projects during the past week.  The Top-Down Trapeze Pullover by Knitting Pure & Simple, aka In the Pink and the Brynja Beret by Helene Magnusson.  The HiKoo Kenzie blocked nicely for the sweater and has lovely drape.  I chose three colors of Noro Silk Garden Solo for the beret.  With the textured yarn I went down a needle size for the ribbing and then to the larger needle for the body of the hat.  There was even a bit of the main color left.  I immediately  wore it when we went out to cut the Christmas tree and then wet blocked it overnight.  It is so nice and soft and warm.
I added length and tapering to the sleeves.


Pretty soft colors for winter.


2 comments:

Joanne said...

I love your sweater and hat! They look so warm and wonderful!

Iamsomewhere said...

Enjoyed our "field trip" a great deal.