About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

9.1.15

Knit knit knit

The seemingly endless squares are getting finished.  I am over halfway there!  The colors are just beautiful together.

The other project is the fingering weight cardigan, Greta.  Just about an inch and a half left until I can join for the yoke.  This is my third sweater in lightweight yarn.  Being a solid color  it seems to take forever, but I see light at the end of the tunnel.  It will be a classic cardigan and the Rowan Finest yarn is just beautiful.



The third project is Endgame by Michelle Hunter, the Knit Purl Hunter, and is a KAL.  I especially like that the pattern called for HiKoo Kenzie, one of my favorite yarns.  I chose one of the new colors, Saddleback.  It is a pinkish tan with yellow flecks.   Clue 1 is finished and clue 2 will be released on Thursday.


No comments: