About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

26.11.12

Tweed and twinkles

I finished and blocked Brynn over the weekend and took some photos today.  I think the little shrug turned out great and I really love the tweed yarn from Rowan.  Tomorrow, I will take it along for Bobbi to hang as a shop/class sample at Amazing Threads.  The class for Brynn will be Thursdays, January 10, 17, 24 from 6 pm to 8 pm. Click on the shop's link for more information.
There is no fastener for the front
and it looks quite nice open.

The fronts swoop toward the back.

Just enough warmth for a chilly day.
Now for some Saturday fun to welcome the holiday season.  What is more fun than the Hollidazzle Parade in Minneapolis?


It is fun to be IN the parade!  I was Red Star #1, and the group of stars walked behind the float with the Grand Marshal of the parade, the Grinch.

All dressed and ready to light up the night.

One of the tech guys plugged in my lights and lit the sign so Jim could get a photo.

The snowman is motorized and spins around.

I found Bo Peep's sheep and we all posed for a photo.

The Grinch. 

The Red Stars are all lit up and ready to walk.

The lightbulbs were near the end and I hope to be one someday.  

Santa Claus brings up the rear in his sleigh.

No comments: