About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

30.8.12

Bananas

Here is a new member of the menagerie.  His name is Bananas and is a shop sample.  SockyMonkey wanted so much to be in the photo and just loves his new friend, but I have not told him that Bananas will be leaving us today to live at The Shepherdess for a bit.  Shhhhh...
This week has just flown and I have to get the house ready for Ben to come home from his New Mexico summer, it is time to pack for my trip in September to New Mexico for Philmont Leadership Challenge, and then deliver my knitting sample to Blue Sky and The Shepherdess.  I still have some samples to knit and will have to cast on today.  
Bananas and SockyMonkey pose for a picture early this morning.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

This is for Barb--thank you so much. It's good to hear from you!