About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

12.12.11

December

How did it get so late so soon?
It's night before it's afternoon.
December is here before it's June.
My goodness how the time has flewn.
How did it get so late so soon?  --Dr. Seuss
I agree Dr. Seuss!
I took my mother to see Santa.
When he asked her what she wanted she said, "Everything!"
I made the doorknob decoration in Girl Scouts.
Decorations for the tree.
It is getting late and I am just now catching up.  We have a little tree this year.  Jim cut down a small one and it looks just like the ones we used to get in Germany.  I still have to find the candles and put them in the holders.  NO we don't light them...they're just for show.  It's breakfast for supper tonight--pancakes!
I finished another baby sweater and now they are ready to be sent.
Sweater for a little boy.

1 comment:

Mary said...

That Dr. Seuess poem is new to me - I love it, thanks!

We don't even have a tree yet, so you are ahead of me. I am also still knitting my son's birthday present, never mind Christmas. His birthday was last week!

The photo of your mom with Santa is priceless. Priceless.