About Me

My photo
Minnesota, United States

18.8.09

Who? Hoot!





I finally finished the Owl pullover. It really turned out nicely and I loved using the Eco Wool. It comes in a huge 8.75 ounce hank (478 yards per hank) and I used a total of 12.5 ounces. Not too bad for a pullover! It's up at the shop right now and I'll get it back once the weather gets cooler. I'm anxious to wear it. Now I have 5 ounces left...what to do...what to do...hoot...hoot...hoot...
Please note: My notes on this project appear on my Ravelry project page. My sweater is called Who, me?.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I was just looking at your pictures on Ravelry. This turned out great. Are you going to give all the owls eyes?

Please don't be anxious for the weather to arrive so that you can wear this!! August is flying by too quickly the way it is.

Erin said...

I love it, but I may be biased because I love owls.

Deborah said...

No, only two owls are awake. One on the front and one on the back.

Joanne said...

Great sweater! You did a great job, as always. :)

Anonymous said...

Where are all your comments? I have the yarn and pattern now so I may start soon. Love the yarn.